Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Unpopular opinion: I love your food pics!

 I often hear people complain about someone posting their meals on social media, but truth be told, I love them.  I think food is such a mundane thing, but it gives a glimpse into someone's life.  Plus, I'm obsessed with food so obviously I love them.

Today I made a hash of onion, potatoes, egg, cheese and hot sauce.  It was warm and filling and less than 400 calories.  It was also very cheap to make!  This would have cost $5 or more in a restaurant.


I'm nearly a week into my new lifestyle of eating better and exercising.  Maybe I'll weigh myself one day even though the thought of weighing makes me cringe.  For now I'll just appreciate these sore muscles.

1 comment:

  1. I’m like you! I love food pics! It is a nice glimpse but also inspiration for me to try new ideas/recipes/foods!!!

    ReplyDelete