Thursday, December 31, 2015

NYE

I know it’s so cliché to start off a new year with a weight loss resolution, but I’m going to do it, dammit! 

This is the year that I will work hard to lose this weight.  I don’t intend to be 110 pounds.  I just want to be less fat and a little healthier and I want to be able to run from zombies. That’s not too much to ask for, is it?

I’ll have a come to Jesus meeting with the scale tomorrow so I can know exactly where I stand on this journey. I just want to breathe a little easier and not feel like I’m going to die after walking a mile.  I still have my mobility and I don’t want to lose that.



This picture shows how tight my jeans are. I can criticize every body part until I want to cry. But I’m not going to do that right now. This is my motivation to do better. 

3 comments:

  1. You got this! Let's make this a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! I started in August and posting every day has forced me to focus on me, and my journey and I've picked up lots of support along the way from people who read along and provide support to the moon and back - it's changing me, and the weight is coming off. I wish you the very best of luck on your journey, and if you want to pop over for a bit of chat and support we'd love to have you. Dee (Break Out The Skinny Girl) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No criticism allowed.....it's time to look to the future and write the next chapter in your life. If you want it to be a thin chapter, now is the time!

    ReplyDelete