Saturday, November 5, 2016

Weak Start

Today is November 5 so I thought I'd check in.  I'm kind of off to a weak start.  I start every day strong and pre-planned.  Then someone breaks out candy (I was even gifted a huge Hershey's Special Dark bar....my fave) and as much as I try to portion out the sweets, I still overeat.  It's all of that stupid Halloween candy that people are bringing to work because they don't want their kids eating it.  They don't care, however, that I stuff my face.  Hahah.

Anyway, when I left on Friday, the community candy bowls were down to the stuff that nobody (including me) wants.

Like I said in my last post, my goal for November is to lose 8 pounds.  I'll do a mid-month weigh in to see how I'm doing.

As for this weekend, I've got my Garmin strapped on and am hoping to rack up the steps.  It's actually pleasant outside today!

Don't forget to set those clocks back this weekend.  I love that extra hour of sleep.

2 comments:

  1. It is always the candy that calls to me, too! Sugar addicts I guess. I did have a couple of those mini candy bars on Halloween, but they have lost their appeal. I hope you are able to meet your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to not keep candy near by. I do given more than not. I think for the work scene, you WILL have to use your brain to control. I know it sounds easy, but once you take charge it will get easier.

    xoxo

    http://slimexpectations.com/2016/11/weekend-mismash/

    ReplyDelete