Wednesday, August 1, 2018

They say you gotta stay hungry

Hey baby I'm just about starving tonight

That's a Bruce Springsteen lyric. I'm not really starving. 

I am, however, 234 this morning. That's a 2.5 pound weight loss from 2 weeks ago! The mature side of my brain is happy because that amount is reasonable, healthy, sustainable, etc. The overwhelming childlike part of my brain is stomping her feet and scrunching up her face because it should have been a much larger drop. Hahaha. That bitch is nuts.

5 comments:

  1. I want my kisses to be huge and fast also! But I’m reminding both of us....slow and steady is really the key!!! Congrats on your loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still a win! Good job, now just stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bruce Springsteen! Your loss is awesome. Don't sell yourself short by not being happy with it, and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete