Tuesday, May 23, 2017

4 pounder

Today's weight: 232 (-4 in three weeks!)

Currently Reading: The Whitstler by John Grisham

This book is pretty good!  You should read it.

I slept 9 hours last night and now my back is all stiff.  I don't know why I was so exhausted last night.

I'm starting to get the old lady chin.  You know the one that happens to overweight ladies over a certain age?  I'm afraid that I won't be able to get rid of it now even if I lose weight.  I've seen some people lose weight and have this double chin that just deflates and becomes a waddle.




Are there exercises to fix this?  Lotions?

I've been decent with diet and exercise lately.  Calorie counting really works for me, but I have this horrible habit of counting out a portion of M&Ms instead of eating an apple or something with better nutrition.  That's the only bad thing about counting calories, I can eat total crap as long as I don't go over 1645 calories.  The crazy thing is that I actually enjoy most fruits and vegetables.

Maybe I'm still making my little changes and the better nutrition is my next step?  I'm already working on being more active (although I could really kick this up) and my portion sizes.  So I'll make it my goal to continue doing these things while I work on eating healthier foods.

2 comments:

  1. Calorie counting works for sure. I have counted out many an M&M. Keep trying to make the little changes to healthier foods...you will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that as I keep losing weight, my chin will be less flabby. If you get any ideas or tips that seem to work, let me know!

    ReplyDelete