Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Day 1 of my 38th year

Today is my 38th birthday.  God, how does time fly?  It feels like just yesterday I was living in my mom's house finishing up my senior year in college, and 9/11 was still a fresh wound.  Sometimes those days seem so far away it's impossible to imagine them.  Other days (like right now), I can remember everything about those days so vividly.

I'm not sad about turning another year older.  It even feels a little hopeful right now.

Today started off well!  I actually woke up and did a morning workout.  While I consider myself a morning person, I don't really like to exercise in the mornings because, ugh, I just woke up.  I broke out one of my oldies but goodies that I used to do all the time back in the day.



It has been so long since I've done this video that I forgot some of the moves, which is crazy considering how many times I've done it!

I'm planning to do another morning workout on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! What a great start to a new year of being you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday..well I turn 36 in exact 2 months :P

    And, lets nail it by end of year.shall we?

    We shall!


    http://slimexpectations.com/

    ReplyDelete