Sunday, October 22, 2017

Out with the old

In an attempt to find a little bit of cash, my husband is trying to sell some stuff on craigslist and in a yard sale.  I remembered there was an old box of my skinny clothes in the attic so he got it down for me to go through today. Look what I had written on it.


"Open only be people who weigh 160 lbs or less"

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

We totally disobeyed the writing and opened the box so that some of those clothes can be sold.  To be honest, I've aged since my skinny days and I have a different fashion sense now.  I don't think my old clothes are ugly, I just wouldn't wear them now.

2 comments:

  1. Love the note. That's the problem with saving our clothes, once we can wear them again....we don't want to LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you wrote on that box! I must be an oddball, because I still have the same taste I did years and years ago, so my skinny clothes should be good once I can finally fit into them again!

    ReplyDelete