Sunday, October 15, 2017

Work work work work work

Work has been so stressful lately that it's waking me up in the middle of the night.  Admittedly, I made a fairly big mistake that is 100% my fault so, you know, I created my own stress in that situation.  But owning up to your mistakes doesn't make the stress go away.  Ughhhhh.

My husband still doesn't have a steady income so if I lost my job, we'd be up the creek without a paddle.  THAT'S stressful to think about.

It's definitely candy season at work.  I put an effort  in to pack healthy lunches, but just a glimpse of a fun size Snickers bar will send me off the rails.

I went to the doctor last week (or was it 2 weeks ago now?) and had a perfect BP reading of 110/80.  She said that having a very tight cuff can give a false reading that's too high.  Sure enough, when I took my blood pressure that day that said it was 132/93, I used a regular size cuff and it was painful.  I'm a big girl with a big arm, I need a large cuff.

She also said that my hemoglobin was 10.1 and she recommends I start taking an iron supplement, which I haven't started yet.  Maybe it'll increase my energy levels!!!

Went to the park today and only did 1.5 laps.  Guess that's better than nothing, but I sure miss the days of doing 4 laps and having seemingly endless energy.  Anyway, exercising in the morning makes me want to eat all day long.  I prefer evening workouts.

Ok, enough rambling.  Hope everybody has a good week!

2 comments:

  1. I hope The stress level goes down soon.

    Those darn snickers! So hard to pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer evening workouts! I have a lot more energy in the evening than in the morning.

    ReplyDelete