Sunday, November 19, 2017

Netflix addict

I've been a bachelorette for a couple of days.  While I miss my husband, it's amazing how clean the house stays when I'm the only one here. He's not THAT messy, but he uses towels and plates and likes to leave empty coffee cups sitting around.  I totally don't notice it until he's gone for a few days.  hahaha

I've now watched 7 Christmas movies in the last 2 weeks.  My Netflix queue is filled with cheesy Christmas movies and I LOVE IT!

I'm also watching Stranger Things 2.  This season is taking me a little longer to get through it.  Maybe it's because it's sci-fi heavy?

I did a really intense workout on Friday and a slightly less intense one on Saturday.  My thighs have been on fire for 2 days now and it's such an amazing feeling. 

The scale hasn't been budging, dammit. Maybe if I'd stay away from the tacos, eh?

2 comments:

  1. I love the cheeses Christmas movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe tacos, ha ha. Or maybe just your body being uncooperative. When I do intense workouts, I seem to gain before I lose. Something about muscles holding onto water for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete