Monday, January 15, 2018

Two weeks

Weight on Jan. 1: 231.5
Today's weight:  229.5

I've had a pretty good diet and exercise groove going on lately.  While I'm upset that I didn't magically wake up 140 pounds, I'm happy that I'm exercising and watching what I eat pretty well.

Does anybody else feel more connected with their body while dieting?  It's like I become disconnected with myself when I'm constantly overeating.  Like it numbs me or something?

I can't wait to lose some of this weight and get rid of my many many back rolls.  Plus, my disproportionately large arms need to deflate a little.  I made my husband take a picture of my rolls.  Lol


I'm a little embarrassed showing this picture.  I know you can't see my face, but you're seeing something much more revealing and intimate.  I just need to remember that I'm working on this.  We are works in progress.

Not gonna lie, I kind of like making meal plans and grocery lists.  It's so much easier to stay on track when there are more apples and fewer Pop Tarts in the house. Not to mention, my bank account likes it too.

Oh!  That just reminded me of the major sticker shock I got at walmart the other day.  One pound of lean ground beef was $4.84.  I gasped!!! So I'm making some expensive, yet lean, salisbury steaks tonight.  Other than that, I'm spending way less on food than when we were eating fast food every other day.

3 comments:

  1. Eating out is crazy expensive!!! So kudos on saving money and fueling your body correctly!!!

    Yes I am much more in tune with my body when I’m eating right and paying attention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the loss! I always feel like I'm really in tuned with myself when I'm eating my best ...like I'm tapped into some inner me that I forgot existed lol. It's hard to explain but I know exactly what you're talking about. Keep up the great work! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the loss and the non scale victory of better eating.

    You're doing an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete