Monday, January 29, 2018

What I'm eating

I love the idea of meal prepping for the week, but I just can't get excited to eat the same thing every day all week long.

But Sunday I put a whole chicken in the crock pot for dinner.  I'm using the leftovers to throw on salads for the next couple of days' lunches.


It turned out really good.  Just rub a whole bunch of spices (I used italian seasoning, paprika, salt, pepper, rosemary, and stuffed it with an onion) and let it cook all day. Delicious!




Have y'all heard of veggie tots?  I'm so addicted to these things and could probably polish the whole bag off in one sitting, but my husband helps me.





I know it's not as healthy as a plateful of steamed broccoli, but I'm going to enjoy my life.

Lastly, my Diet Coke addiction has now doubled.



Clearly someone needs to teach me how to rotate pictures.  hahah.  If you help me out, I might even share a new Diet Coke with you.  The Orange one was SO GOOD and so was the twisted mango.  I can't decide which one I like better.  There are a couple of other new flavors I'll have to try too.


6 comments:

  1. I haven’t seen those new diet cokes!!!!! Darn it!!!! I don’t need another bad thing to like!!!

    The chicken looks good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken looks amazing.

    Are you doing photos on your phone or computer? On my phone when I select the photo in the top right there is options to edit it. One of the choices is to rotate. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, thanks for the tip! I take the photos on my Android phone.

      Delete
  3. Someone in my Weight Watcher's Meeting brought up "Veggie Tots" ... I haven't seen them or tried them yet but now I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of them. Do they taste like regular tater tots or at least have a potato taste to them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No potato taste, unforunately:( It's broccoli, cheese and bread crumbs. I think they're good!

      Delete