Friday, March 2, 2018

FRIYAY!!!!

My mood has improved significantly since my last post.  I exercised both Tuesday and Thursday evening and then woke up early this morning and did a 12-minute yoga sun salutation video.  I FEEL SO AMAZING!!!!

I need to remember this feeling right now. Yoga is a great way to wake up, but when the bed is so soft and warm, I forget about how good yoga makes me feel.

Anyway, diet still isn't 100% but at least I'm not eating until I puke.

My little chihuahua had a bit of a limp yesterday, but she seems fine this morning.  Wonder what that was all about?  My youngest dog has a grooming appointment tomorrow.  After I drop him off, I plan to take a nice long walk.  The weather is supposed to be beautiful again this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you cheerful again. Isn't it crazy how we resist things that we know make us feel good? Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job getting those workouts in, especially the morning one! The bed never feels so good as when the alarm goes off early for a workout :) Hope your little dog is okay and that you guys have a great day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete