Sunday, March 17, 2019

Results

Last week's goals: 4 days of counting calories and 150 minutes of exercise
Results: 5 days of counting calories and 155 minutes of exercise!!!!

I'm very happy with my behavior last week. I almost made it 6 days of staying in my calorie goal, but had a Shamrock Shake last night along with some food at McDonald's so last night was a little bit of a fail.  But!  Five days of staying within my calorie goal is a pretty big deal for me so yay!

Also, the Shamrock Shake was delicious so no regrets.

The fun part of exercise is that I'm sore all the time.  The good kind of sore.  I know that will go away in a few weeks if I continue to exercise, but I love this feeling!  It's my body telling me it is getting stronger!  NSV!

This week's goal: 5 days of staying within my calorie range and 150 minutes of exercise.

My calorie goal is 1660, by the way.  

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

  1. I also love that sore feeling that comes from exercise!!!

    Kudos for the victorious week!!! Keep it up and nail this week also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job! Congrats on meeting those goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I have never had a Shamrock shake. Now I'm curious. I also love that feeling of being sore after a workout. It's like validation that my body is changing!

    ReplyDelete