Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Independence Day weigh in

Today's weight: 223.5 (+.5 from last week)

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!!!

I'm glad it's only a half of a pound gain from last week. I kinda overate on Saturday and then I had tortilla chips last night so I thought the salt would kill my weigh in. So yeah, I'm happy it's only a half of a pound!

One of the first things I thought when I first started losing weight was, "I can't wait until my stomach is smaller than my boobs." I must've forgotten that the boobs are the first thing to go. Sniff.

Next week will be challenging as I'm driving up to see my mom. That'll be 6 days of being out of my routine. I just need to maintain control. Im actually a little excited for a road trip! It's a 12-hour drive each way. It's just nice to get away for a few days, even if it's not an adventure filled vacation (although I would like to go on one of those soon).

3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip. You got this! Just plan some healthy snacks or meals for the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip!!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip to see your mom! I get nervous when I'm out of routine like that too. Do you have somewhere to fit in workouts, like a guest membership at a gym near her?

    ReplyDelete