Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Downward (upward?) spiral

Today's weight: 224 (+.5)

Dammit dammit dammit. That's three weeks of gaining in a row.  THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.

I almost didn't log in this morning because I didn't want to have to write this.  But I don't want it to keep happening!!!!

My first Tuesday weigh in of August was 221.5.  I really want my last one, which is next week, to be lower than that.  But now we're looking at needing to lose 3 pounds in one week.  I know that's totally possibly, but my track record is so horrible lately that it probably won't happen.

I want to cry.

3 comments:

  1. It is not worth crying over. You are worth more than that number. Take a look at what you're doing and decide what you can control and what you are willing to control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the same issues right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this and there is little ways of getting in that extra, park far from the entrance to wherever you are going, take the stairs instead of the elevator, walk to the any place you actually dont need the car, every time a commercial comes up get up and walk or jog in place until they are over. You lost over a 100 lbs once before so you CAN DO IT again.

    ReplyDelete