Tuesday, August 15, 2017

This little light of mine...

The craziness in Charlottesville has been so scary.  If you are a parent, please teach your children to love one another.  I don't understand blindly hating people.  We all deserve to exist.

...I'm gonna let it shine.

Today's weight: 223.5 (+1 from last week)

That's 2 weeks in a row of gains so you can probably tell that I haven't been a good dieter lately.  For some reason my mojo has run away from home.  I actually did some exercise this past weekend, which was a nice change.  But I also ate like a farm animal.

I started off August as 221.5 and I would like to end this month less than that.  Even if it's just half a pound down, I'd like to get there.


I REALLY like my dentist.  She's a young woman who actually seems to care about her patients, but today she made me kinda mad.  Not mad, per se, but kinda.  I went in for a sore tooth and she said I've chipped the filling in that tooth but that she wasn't going to replace it. She just put some fluoride varnish on it and said that if it doesn't work, I need a root canal.  Ugh!  Why didn't she want to replace the filling?  Like she didn't give me a good reason (or any reason at all).  I can't afford another damn root canal.  So disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your tooth is feeling better. Root canals are not fun.

    I started August at 173.4 and haven't been a good dieter this month either. Half a pound loss would be amazing considering how off I've been.

    Hang in there, we can do this!

    ReplyDelete