Tuesday, August 29, 2017

'Sabout Dang Time

Today's weight: 222 (-2 from last week)

Finally had a loss!  August was a month of struggles for me in the weight department.

I'm ending this month a half of a pound up from the start, but things could be much much worse.

I keep thinking I should make myself blog halfway through the week for some updates.  You know, maybe throw in a photo here and there.   Maybe that will help with accountability.

Oh, today will suck since I have to get a root canal.  My second one this year!  And since I've already used the hell out of my dental insurance, I'm straight out of pocket for this at $1,200.  My husband is still unemployed and I'm a little panicky over this.  I signed up for a Care Credit card, which is only to be used for medical and dental bills and it's interest free for 12 months, thankfully.

My heart goes out to Houston and all of their flooding right now.  I have a couple of friends who live there and I know they are safe because they evacuated before Harvey hit.  I've never been there, but I've heard it's a happening city.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss.

    Good luck with the dental work. I know it's not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things went well at the dentist. I have used Care Credit before, and it was a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the loss

    ReplyDelete