Sunday, February 7, 2016

Weekend Warrior

It's been a great weekend so far.  For the first time since I got my Fitbit 9 months ago, I've met all of the goals for the day. This is for yesterday...

That even included a trip to Planet Fitness!!!! My first one in many months so I'm very excited about it:)


I haven't been as active today, but I've done well with my eating. I've even been counting calories today which is shocking because I find counting calories so tedious (yet effective!).

I made lentil chili today, which is delicious and just 311 calories for a HUGE bowl. 


Have y'all heard of Goodbelly? It's a probiotic drink.  My husband has some digestive issues and the doctor suggested probiotics instead of medication (I love doctors who don't push drugs). He's been having good results so I tried some of it today and it's surprisingly delicious.

I'm a sucker for trying anything for good health.

We've been talking about what a struggle it will be to stay up for the Superbowl. Hah! We're so old.  I'm not much of a football fan, but the Superbowl is different, ya know?

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats on meeting all the goals!

    ha ha ha to staying up for the superbowl....will it make me unAmerican if I admit that I'm not watching it????

    ReplyDelete