Sunday, February 10, 2019

By the hair on my chinny chin chin

I can't believe I actually set goals last week and MET THEM!!!!  My goals were 4 days of counting calories and staying under 1800, and 150 minutes of exercise.  I just barely met those goals, but they were met!

Sunday - Tuesday I tried counting calories every day then just sort of...didn't...

So on Wednesday I was like "it's now or never" and so I chose NOW!  AND I STUCK IT OUT FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK! Sorry for all of the caps and exclamations, but it's been a long time since I set a goal then followed through. It's freaking exciting!

The 150 minutes of exercise was also just barely met.  It only happened because I took a 60-minute walk on Saturday and that pushed me up to 150.  Whew.

Now it's Sunday evening and I'm setting another round of goals for the week.  This time I want to stay under 1660 for 4 days.  That's the limit that MyFitnessPal wants me eat.  Let's also stay with the 150 minutes of exercise. 

2 comments:

  1. Great job! All caps and exclamation marks are totally understandable, ha ha. Time to reach this week's goals too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You can do this, I know you can. One or two small goals a week will really add up fast.

    ReplyDelete