Monday, February 4, 2019

Things I shouldn't admit

I'm really about to embarrass myself here....

1) I was happy that husband was asleep when I came home from grocery shopping so that I could hide a bag of cream filled pastries in my closet so I don't have to share.

2) I've had this habit for years where I look up menus for fancy restaurants and read every single word.  Like really, I spend a stupid amount of time reading ingredient lists and descriptions of dishes.

There's an obvious food obsession going on. How does this stop?  And please, don't just say "stop doing that" because if that worked, I would be rich, skinny, and have very oganized cabinets.

Anyway, I'm ready to start making some goals.  This week: at least 150 minutes of exercise and 4 days of counting calories and staying under 1800.

2 comments:

  1. You can do this. Just set small goals and work in baby steps .

    PS: I'd love to organize your cabinets. It's my thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete