Friday, March 4, 2016

234.5

Third month in a row that I've weighed the exact same. I'm a little bummed because I feel like I exercised more and overindulged less in February.  The scale said 234.0 for a couple of seconds before blinking up to 234.5 so I'm holding on to hope that there will be a loss soon.

I bought new workout clothes to, you know, entice me to workout.  I got a shirt and workout pants at Old Navy for only $15.  I was a little worried because these are supposed to be form fitting and my form is not very fit, but the material is just right.  It magically hides my cellulite. Unfortch, it can't hide my girth.


Do you know how hard it is to photograph your pants in a mirror?

I'm so happy it's Friday!  What is everybody doing this weekend?  I'll be watching House of Cards:)

3 comments:

  1. That's funny - I thought the same thing when I was trying to take a pic of my workout pants. Sounds like you got a great deal and I look forward to hearing more about your workout adventures in them. I am sure we will be watching House of Cards too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a process! Have you ever gone to an OA meeting? Free, and very supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work. You KNOW you are doing what is right...the scales WILL catch up if you stay with it!

    ReplyDelete